Here are 11 non-candy valentines to make for your friends and classmates for Valentine’s Day.
1. Source: Bloom Designs Online
Valentine’s day seems to be all about the puns, and this one isn’t bad: I’ve got my eyes on you, Valentine.
2. Source: The Search for Imperfection
A far as puns go, “awesomesauce” applesauce is pretty darn good.
3. Source: Little Bins for Little Hands
You can’t go wrong with glow sticks! Everyone loves those.
4. Source: The Thrifty Couple
I love these Star Wars Valentine’s day printable Valentines and a tutorial for pencil lightsabers.
5. Source: Savoring the Good
Ok, I can live with these punny pencil non-candy valentines. Because I love stationary products.
6. Source: Craftivity Designs
Can’t bring candy into your kid’s class? Kids go nuts for Tic-tac-toe!
7. Source: Bloom Designs Online
what kid doesn’t go nuts for balloons?
8. Source: The Search for Imperfection
Who wouldn’t love a color your own printable valentine?
9. Source: Arts & Crackers
Punny printable seed packet Valentines are the best!
10. Source: Arts & Crackers
Cheese is definitely the way to my heart.
11. Source: Savoring the Good