Let the good times roll with these 10 Mardi Gras craft tutorials!
1. Source: My Heart Belongs To
These glamorous DIY carnival mask is the perfect craft for Mardi Gras.
2. Source: A Little Craft in your Day
DIY Mardi Gras confetti balloons are so easy and so festive! There’s a tutorial for a tassel garland, too.
3. Source: The Hair Bow Company
Isn’t this a darling Mardi Gras headband? I love those curled feathers!
4. Source: Simply Angies
This beaded Mardi Gras wreath is a fabulous way to use up your beads.
5. Source: Defunct Website, but it lives on on Pinterest!
The draped beads are the perfect addition to this Mardi Gras garland.
6. Source: Life with Four Boys
All this Mardi Gras bead coaster needs is a hurricane!
7. Source: Momdot
I love this carnival mask decorated with Mardi Gras beads!
8. Source: Mardi Gras Outlet
Isn’t this Mardi Gras mesh wreath gorgeous?
9. Source: Mardi Gras Outlet
Get the kids in on the Mardi Gras festivities with this paper jester hat tutorial.
10. Source: Frog Prince Paperie
Got a few minutes? You can make this awesome Mardi Gras centerpiece!